Experienced Attorneys Helping Car Accident Victims.

Call Us at 844-863-0421
Car Accident Legal Help 844-863-0421

Car accident without insurance, other driver found at fault.

Question: I was rear-ended in California but I am a resident of Nevada. My car insurance just lapsed, but the other driver was found at fault. I was taken to the hospital via an ambulance and was released today. What happens now?

Answer: Since the accident occurred in California, you must contact an experienced personal injury attorney in the state of California, regardless of your place of residence. In the meantime, you should refuse to give any statement to the adverse insurance carrier and you should not allow them access to your medical records without first speaking with a personal injury attorney. Remember, the insurance carrier is neither your friend nor your good neighbor. The sole goal of the insurance company is to pay you nothing or as little as possible on any potential claim you may have. It would be helpful for you to take some photographs of your damaged vehicle as well as photographs of any of your injuries, such as black and blue marks, cuts, etc. These photos will aid your attorney in prosecuting your claim. Contact an experienced attorney in California, generally consultations are free and if the attorney believes that your case has merit, he or she will undertake your representation on a contingent fee basis.

Comments are closed.

Car Accident Hotline 844-863-0421